Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Terms and Conditions
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND IDENTITY OF THE OWNER
Welcome on our website www.svnty.be/shop (hereinafter svnty.be).
The website svnty.be is owned and operated by:
Fashionclub 70 NV
BTW: BE 0413.656.894
- Our general conditions apply to any offer from us as merchant to you as a Consumer (any natural person who acquires or uses for non-professional purposes, marketed products or services).
- We only deliver in the European Union. If you specify a delivery address in another country, we reserve the right to refuse your order.
- To place an order, you must be at least 18 years old. If you are under 18, you should request your parents or legal guardian to place the order for you. If we notice that an order is placed by a minor, we reserve the right to refuse your order.
- Placing an order on the website entails the express acceptance of our General Terms and Conditions that are available on the website.
- If you order online, we will provide you with a copy of these Terms and Conditions in a format that you can save or print together with the order confirmation or at the latest upon delivery. We recommend you to always keep this copy for future reference.
- If in addition to these General Terms and Conditions any additional Special Conditions are applicable, these Special Conditions will take precedence. If our General Terms and Conditions should be contrary to these Special Conditions you can always as consumer apply the most advantageous clause in your favor.
- OUR OFFER AND YOUR ORDER
- If an offer has a limited duration or is subject to certain conditions, we mention this explicitly in our offer.
- We always describe as completely and accurately as possible what we offer to sell. The description aims to be sufficiently detailed in any case to let you make a proper assessment. If we make use of graphics, they are a true reflection of the goods and / or services. But to err is human and if we have made an obvious mistake, we are not obliged to deliver the order if this would prove impossible.
Your order is complete and the contract between us is final once we confirm your order by mail and/or once we have received approval by the issuer of the card for payment transactions through our online payment platform for credit or debit cards. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro. If the issuer of your card refuses to agree with your payment to us, we cannot be held responsible for delays in delivery and/or non-delivery of your order. Orders without valid payment in the name of the registered cardholder will not be accepted or processed.
- To purchase a product, add the product to your shopping cart. Afterwards, give your contact information and optionally billing information. Then choose your method of delivery: an address of your choice. In the last step you are given an overview page, where you can accept our terms and conditions and confirm your payment. If you accept this, your purchase is final.
- Svnty.be only sells to individuals. This means that if you buy products that are not intended for personal use, but for example resale, or if you're a business, you cannot place an order and we will not be able to sell you products.
- RIGHT TO RECALL
- If you buy goods from us, 14 days from delivery you have the right to decide that you do not want to keep the goods. You can annul your order without paying a fine and return without giving any reason (the costs of transport will need to be covered by yourself). Within 14 days after we receive back your order, we'll refund the full purchase price thereof via the payment method you chose when ordering. If you paid with MasterCard or Visa, you will see the amount appear on the next monthly statement you receive from Visa or Mastercard.
- During the first 14 days after delivery, we expect you to take care of your ordered product and packaging. If you want to return the goods as described above, you can unpack them only to the extent, or use them as necessary to assess whether you want to keep the goods. Returned goods may have been fitted, but must not be used. If you send back the goods, this should be done together with the original packaging, accessories and in original condition and taking into account our instructions below.
- You can return your return package via registered mail or courier or return the goods to the SVNTY concept store (Schuttershofstraat 31, 2000 ANTWERP).
- During the time-frame mentioned in our offer our prices will not change, except for price changes resulting from changes in tax rates.
- Our prices include all taxes, VAT and services. You never get any surprises.
- Shipping costs will be calculated separately and you will be informed of the estimated cost prior to finalising your order.
- We can only accept payment via the payment module on our website. Payment by bank transfer or cash on delivery are not possible.
- To ensure secure online payment and security of your personal data, transaction data is sent encrypted with SSL technology over the Internet. To pay with SSL, you need no special software. You can recognize a secure SSL connection by the "lock" in the status bar of your browser.
- THE MANUFACTURER accepts payments through Visa and MasterCard. If you choose to pay with a credit card, the money is instantly withdrawn from your account upon confirmation of the payment.
- COMPLIANCE GUARANTEE
- We guarantee that our products conform to your order and meet normal expectations you may have of such a product taking into account the specifications of the product. We guarantee that our products meet all legal requirements.
- All goods will be delivered to the address specified by you when you order. Delivery is only possible to an address in the European Union.
- If your delivery address is outside of Belgium or the Netherlands, please contact us via email@example.com.
- We will inform you about the delivery in your order confirmation. We deliver within 1 to 3 business days.
- Deliveries are made Monday through Friday, except during holidays.
- Shipment is via the Belgian National Postal service BPOST. When shipping your package you will receive an email the evening before delivery containing tracking information.
- If you're not home when our supplier arrives at your home our supplier will deliver the package to the nearest collection point where you can pick up the delivery at your convenience within the stated timeframe.
- After expiration of the aforementioned timeframe, the package will be returned to svnty.be. 30 days later your order will be refunded after deduction of any additional shipping costs.
- If we cannot deliver on time, we will always warn you before the expiry of the scheduled delivery. If we do not do that, you can annul your order without any charges. In such a case, we will refund your order within 30 days after annulment.
- Any information relating to exchange and return of deliveries can be requested via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shipments always happen at our risk. However, if you return goods within 14 days of purchase, you are responsible for transportation and the related costs.
- If during transport goods are damaged, do not match the items listed on the delivery or do not match the items you ordered, you should report this as soon as possible and certainly within 3 days of the delivery. Non-conforming articles should be sent back to us within 14 calendar days of receipt. Complaints must be made in writing to email@example.com or through your customer account page.
We cannot be held liable for any consequential damages from late delivery or non-delivery by the transporter appointed by us. Our liability in such cases remains limited to the value of the items that were not received by the customer.
- ACTS OF GOD
- In case of force majeure we are not obliged to fulfill our obligations. In that case, we may suspend our obligations for the duration of the force majeure or definitively terminate the contract.
- Force majeure is any circumstance beyond our control and which prevents full or partial fulfillment of our obligations. Including but not limited to strikes, fires, business failures, stock errors, power failures, failures in (telecommunications) networks or connections or communication systems used and / or are not available at any time from our website, non or late delivery of suppliers or other third parties, ...
- INTELECTUAL PROPERTY
- Our website, logos, texts, photographs, names and in general all our communications are protected by intellectual property rights which are either with us, or are at our suppliers or other claimants.
- It is prohibited to use to make and / or changes in the intellectual property rights as described in this article. For example drawings and photographs, texts, logos, color combinations, etc ... may not be copied or reproduced without our prior express written permission.
- Our privacy statement provides information about how VERSO will use your information. By accepting these terms the acceptance of the privacy statement is implied.
- COMPLAINTS AND COMPETENT COURTS
- Of course, we always hope that all our customers are 100% satisfied. Should you have a complaint about our service you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do everything to deal with your complaint within seven days.
- All contracts we conclude with our customers, wherever they live, shall be governed by the Belgian law and for any dispute, the competent courts shall be these of the district of Antwerp.
In case of the application, for reasons of international law or any other law, regarding the interpretation of these general conditions we shall revert to the Belgian Law on Market Practices and Consumer Protection.
Store Locator is loading from Storemapper plugin...